For a while now, we’ve had some great OpenTX models to help people who aren’t so confident with OpenTX. There is the Standard model, which would be a great place to start if you are new to everything. We have a Lite model which is made just for the small transmitters with limited switches. There is also the Pro model, which has advanced features for in-flight tuning. Now, we bring you our Transmitter Sound Pack as a separated download. This works on both OpenTX and ETHOS.
Our Transmitter Sound Pack
All these OpenTX models come with our sound pack. The pack contains some special sounds for our models. However, there is a lot of sounds that are great for use with iNav, other flight controller firmware, or even with no flight controller at all. So here’s the best part. You now download the sound pack without having to download the models. So if you prefer using your own transmitter layout, this may be a great choice for you.
Download the Transmitter Sound Pack here
How to install the Sound Pack
In the zip file is an SDCARD folder. Copy this to your transmitter’s SD Card. If you do not want to overwrite the INAV LUA script files on OpenTX, just copy the SOUNDS folder.
What Sounds are included
Recommend a phrase
If you feel like there is a word or phrase missing, which could benefit the community, please make a suggestion here.
11th June 2021
- Separated ETHOS and OpenTX sound packs in to individual files.
31st May 2021
- Added Auto level for iNav 3.0 and additional tuning voices for the Pro model
- Added install folder for ETHOS
11th April 2021
- Added Course Hold and Pre-arm for iNav 3.0
1st April 2021
- Made sounds pack available as a separate download
- Added the sounds for the INAV LUA script, to keep a consistent voice
- Added more sounds for useful functions
- Added file tags with the version number and readable title
12th December 2020
- Additional sounds for IFWG Standard model v2
- More sounds for useful functions
- Additional sounds
12th Oct 2020
- Additional sounds for IFWG Pro Model
29th September 2019
- Change of sound file names, to work on transmitters which can only use 6 characters.
18th April 2019
- Initial release